Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Project Life - Disney World!

 Getting caught up and back on track.  Had so much fun putting this week together, even though it meant looking through and sorting over 1000 photos.  We went to Disney from Thursday to Monday, but I put it all together in one week.  I have enough documentation of the 'everyday' things already.  It was also a lot easier to just focus on one thing. I printed out my photos at home, which made things a lot easier too.  Usually I print out at least 30 pictures and choose from those.  This week I printed out 6 4x6s and a page of smaller photos in a collage.  I used almost every picture printed out and had fewer decisions to make.

 The overall spread.  Very little memorabilia in here even though I collected a ton.

 I used lots of new Midway and 5th&Frolic on here.

 We got Avinash his own camera at the Ritz going out of business sale.  It isn't the best, but he loved taking pictures with it.  Nandini was more than a little jealous.


 These letter stickers are still one of my all time favorites.  Perfect for this trip and Avi's favorite rollercoaster. 

Avinash got to do Jedi training while we were there.  He was the smallest kid there, but he really held his own against Darth Vader.  The journaling card is from Acorn Avenue.

 I still have trouble getting Avinash to pose for pictures, but for whatever reason he is always ready to sit down for a picture in front of the pumpkins by the entrance.  Nandini also loved the carousel so much, and I even got a picture of her smiling for once!

 Love the die cuts from the Midway banners.  Perfect for a picture from the Dumbo ride.  Avinash used to love it and I think he still does but not as much as the roller coasters which is kind of sad. 

I tried to hit the highlights of our trip in my journaling, I used the enamel dots to make bullet points of our favorites.  I love this picture of Nandini on Main Street in front of the castle.  We were just wasting time waiting for the sorcery cards and I decided to sit and take her picture. 

Let me know if you have any questions. Linked up with The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday. The PL kit I am using is the Clementine kit, with multi-pack page protectors, and grid journaling cards. Thank you so much to everyone in this wonderful community. I love all the feedback and looking at everything people do each week. It definitely keeps me motivated. Also, please include a link to your projects below so we can check them out too!

17 comments:

  1. Disney World! How exciting! Love the pages and the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your letter stickers. They really make the spreads pop. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the depth that the buttons add to the page. Beautiful pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your pages. Do you use a paint pen to do the white journaling on the photo? My eldest doesn't much like to pose for pictures anymore. So I just try to get him having fun. Sometimes he actually remembers I have a camera and asks me to take a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How FUN AND COOL these pages/pictures are!! What a great trip you had and so many pictures. We are hoping to go next spring, this inspires me already for my PL!!
    I love it all, you are soooo amazing with your pages. I LOVE reading all the details you include. HOpe you don't get tired of hearing that but it's so true!

    My Halloween post is up and PL will come later tomorrow. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colors and how there's a lot of detail! hope you guys had fun at Disney World! We are holding off on visiting Disneyland until T doesn't nap anymore so that she can enjoy the day better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I am going to do a post about this, but they both nap and we still had tons of fun there...with a little planning, it can be done!

      Delete
  8. Love it. You squeezed a lot in there. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your PL pages! They are so pretty and detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a fun and colorful spread! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun, love the button and enamel dots cluster

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it Niru! I love the enamel dots, the goofy alphas! Love the white stamp on the picture and the journaling right onto the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your pages! The writing on the photos and buttons look great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Disney PL pages! I love all the addtions you made with the bullet points and that cluster of buttons and circles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...