Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Project Life - Together

Happy to be sharing another week of Project Life on the blog today.  I focused on our trip to the pumpkin patch this week, plus a few random pictures on the patio and at the zoo.


The full spread. Lots of orange here. 


Printed out my pictures at home again this week so I was able to remember to add some white text here and there.  I found this foam fox kit on sale at Target.  As soon as Avinash saw them he tore them to shreds and I had to do ressurect one for my spread. I also cut a few journaling cards from this Crate Paper
The pick of the patch sticker was also pretty perfect for this week.  I just added a stripe of mesh washi along the bottom because the edges printed out a bit fuzzy.
 
I love the die cuts from 5th&Frolic.



A few core kit cards.  Layered with 5th&Frolic stickers.

More random animals on this side.  Sometimes I feel the need to add a wooden deer even if it has nothing to do with the photo.   I also cut up a page from an OA mini book set.
I added a few thankful penants to our family picture.  Plus, they helped cover random people standing in the background. 

 Two Elle's Studio Tidbits stapled together in a pocket I left empty otherwise. 


I had this whisker's bag lying around and figured I better use it this week before it's too late.   Chipboard and sticker from 5th&Frolic. 


Let me know if you have any questions. Linked up with The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday. The PL kit I am using is the Clementine kit, with multi-pack page protectors, and grid journaling cards. Thank you so much to everyone in this wonderful community. I love all the feedback and looking at everything people do each week. It definitely keeps me motivated. Also, please include a link to your projects below so we can check them out too!

12 comments:

  1. You are so good with your PL pages, every week I just love to come and see them. Great job on splitting them into the pockets, they look good. The little deer is so sweet and you should always use what makes you HAPPY!! I love love the way you make your photos always fit and go with the journal cards. I like all the creative ways you filled the pockets with no photos too.
    Keep up the GOOD WORK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so beautiful. I always love your layouts and all the color you inject into them. Adore that little fox.
    Happy Diwali!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful I love all that colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh I love your Project Life pages.. They are just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your PL pages, they are always so fun. That fox is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your PL is one of my favorites out of all the blogs I stalk. It's seriously amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great spread! I love the texture you get when you print photos on cardstock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great! I love the acorn ave wood venners, I have these and am saving the deer for something special, I don't know what yet! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute spread.. love the little fox!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic work - love the whole woodland theme! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the beautiful photos, you are great at photographing your PL pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...