Friday, November 9, 2012

A little Diwali Decorating

 We are slowly recovering around here from an attack of the non-cold-weather flu.  I finally mustered some strength today to put up some Diwali decorations.


 A few string lights.  These mini marquee letters I made following a tutorial I found on Oh Happy Day (seriously, why have I never seen this sight before? Every single project is gorgeous). Some square candles from Ikea. 

 They look great at night too.

 We are going to the Temple this weekend to see some fireworks and spending time with friends.  Wishing all who celebrate a very Happy Diwali and New Year!!



linked up herehere and here.

8 comments:

  1. I love Diwali! Such a fun time with all the celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I'm so ready to put ours up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful decorations! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a very happy Diwali and a prosperous New year
    Lots of love,
    Niharika Sameer

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo awesome! I like the colorful sparkles. I love your choice of Diwali decorations and I'd love to pin this to my pinterest board!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing shots! They are so marvelous and breathtaking. Lemme share and pin these to my Pinterest board for Diwali 2015. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...