Monday, November 26, 2012

Project Life - Sparkle

Another week of this project.  I was caught up when I did these pages, but I'm behind in my posting.  This was the week we celebrated Diwali.  And, the week I had an outrageous flu while Ryan was out of town.  I was thinking of making one whole spread that said SICK, but I had more than enough photos anyway.  I felt bad that I didn't get the Diwali lights up earlier, but I am way prepared for Christmas now at least.  I forgot to write about Avinash's request to see the Hanuman story.  So cute that he thought of that all on his own.

 The whole spread.

 I love this picture of the Diwali decorations I made.  I blew it up to 6x8 and put in two pockets.  Some random pictures of Avinash and Nandini who sat down to pose will I was photographing some projects.  Avi's last soccer game. A picture from Karva Chauth and a family shot on our way to a Diwali Party. I put some pink washi and alphabet stickers over this yellow dot paper. I love to put titles on everything.  It is so simple and adds a lot of color I think.  Also using more accent cuts from this Crate paper.  Love just cutting up a sheet for cards and journaling spots. 

I used a lot of dear Lizzy stickers and dear Lizzy die cuts on these pages. The gold glitter thickers are a favorite and made another appearance.


How perfect are these corn thickers for the bottom left picture?  The freshly roasted corn was that good by the way.  Avinash said he liked it more than the fireworks.  Also, Nandini posing for pictures again.  A few stickers and a core kit card.

Love this chipboard from Crate (40% off). Too cute to hoard (almost).  So easy to add a few enamel dots here and there for depth.  
I clipped a Elle's Studio journaling card to add to our fireworks picture.  It's a bit hazy because of the dark and being printed at home, but it works. 

Another dear Lizzy die cut with a little Elle's Studio tidbit

Let me know if you have any questions. Linked up with The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday. The PL kit I am using is the Clementine kit, with multi-pack page protectors, and grid journaling cards. Thank you so much to everyone in this wonderful community. I love all the feedback and looking at everything people do each week. It definitely keeps me motivated. Also, please include a link to your projects below so we can check them out too!

Don't forget, today is the last day of the big sale at Two Peas.


9 comments:

  1. I love all of the color in your PL spread. I also really like how you made larger photos work with your page protectors, so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful spread again! Love your use of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pages I love all that sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, fun, and inspiring. As always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the big pictures divided up. Beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I also love it when the pictures are divided up between more than one section. I haven't tried it myself yet, but may have to this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pages! Love how bright and colourful your album is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you were feeling sick. Hope you are better now.
    LOVE all your decorations, they are so bright and colorful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...