Sunday, December 22, 2013

December Daily | Day 21


 Day 20.  I included our Christmas card here.  We spent the day running from a playdate, to an emergency dental appointment to me, to the grocery store for essentials and then to pick up Ryan from downtown.  Fun times and no pictures :)


Some messy (on purpose??) stitching around a date card. 


The Jingle card is a letterpress card I made. Silver and white, with room for embellishment but doesn't really need it.  They are available in my shop here.



 The card (I ordered ours from Minted) is adhered to attach me stickers from Basic Grey.  They are not super sturdy and I hope it stays.  If not I will just punch holes on the card.

 The following page is a picture from the 21st.  I just cut a 4x6 card from some sequins paper (from Michael's recollection line).  I attached some Target dollar spot chipboard letters with tiny staples.  Woodgrain star sequins are loosely sprinkled inside.  So decadent looking and I love it.


Here is the rest of the 21st.  I did three pages total for this day.  


This girl carrying packages is one of my favorite cards from SC this year. 

I really need to catch up on the rest of my album.  I am stuck on this Nutcracker page from the 19th. Working on addressing holiday cards and having fun with all my stamps. Plus a little washi tape because who can resist?




We are taking the polar express train today. Can't wait to put these photos in my album.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy, love all the glitter and sparkle on your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been taking pictures for my 1st ever dec daily and yours is totally inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...