Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dec Daily - Merry & Bright

Quickly popping in to share a page I made today.  Just printed this photo at home and added a few lines of journaling.  This die cut is an AliE file.  I added a strip of red chevron paper along the bottom.  I added two strips along the top using silver glitter tape and blue striped washi.    I stapled the die cut on (regular staples, I'm not cool enough to have a tiny attacher).  Sweet and simple.   I also started on some divided pages that I will fill in along the way.   Hope your December is off to a good start!  I love seeing all the inspiration going around.


As you can see my pages are not always exactly chronological.  I doubt I will take a photo every day, but I am trying to work on the album every day.  I don't even know if I took any pictures the past two days. This is one of the few foundation pages I made, just white mist and hexagon stickers.  I tucked the photo under a few stickers and added a tag (MS Avery) for journaling.  I love this Ali Edwards december stamp so much, with an ormolu die cut and some wood trees.  


  1. I love this page! Simple and very effective. I bought a tiny attacher and promptly mislaid it. I have all the extra staples and the stapler is AWOL!

    1. Oh no! I was eying it on Black Friday, but didn't take the plunge.

  2. Love the simplicity of your page! Beautiful photo and great die cut.

  3. That is a great photo. It's looking really good can't wait to see more.

  4. Gorgeous! Love the photo and the "merry and bright" cut out is awesome!

  5. bright bright bright! I look forward to your colours every day!

  6. Stunning - love the whole look! Fantastic photo - it really POPS! Can't wait to see more of you DD!

  7. beautiful page! i love how that gorgeous photo is front and center!

  8. beautiful page! I love how you've kept the focus on the photo.

  9. lol your stapler comment made me laugh! i don't have a tiny attacher either =))
    beautiful page!

  10. Great DD page--it looks like you had fun decorating ornaments!

  11. Looks so great! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it all!


Thank you for your comment!



Related Posts with Thumbnails