Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Project Life | Bubble Palooza

This week: Bubble palooza, of course. Haircuts, ice cream, hand puppets, 'nap' time silliness. Oh my, is it September yet?


Page One: Midnight kit, some KP and dear Lizzy too.  I used my white sharpie to go over the KP kraft card because the printing was too light to see.  Very happy with the watercolor effect I ended up with.


WHAT WAS I THINKING? No more naps together.


Page Two: Lots of Studio Calico cards.   I used a lot of neutrals and muted color this week.


I always loved this little bird punch from Jenni Bowlin.


Love these big cork letters from the Studio Calico kit.  Just wish there were a way to buy more of them. 

I am linked up with The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday. The PL kits I am using generally are the Studio Calico kit, Kelly Purkey kit and Midnight kit, with multi-pack page protectors.   Thanks for visiting, I appreciate all of your support.  Please, leave your links to any PL pages in the comments so we can check them out too.

Check out Melissa's Project life pages if you get a chance.  She is a new to it and I just love what she is doing with the dear Lizzy kit!

I am so happy for my friend Neela who has been featured twice this week on Studio Calico.  Her pages are a super inspiration.  Colorful and use lots of pictures.  A breath of fresh air these days. 

Two Peas has some really great free cut files up on their site right now for Halloween.  Click here for a full page of free cut files and printables. This is the Two Peas free shipping code for October if you need it: 5ZZKRD.  I have noticed that it is getting harder to find on the newsletter so I wanted to share it here. 

I am still working on projects for Avi's Halloween Dress Rehearsal and would love to use these on something!


4 comments:

  1. beautiful pages and i love your photo and journaling about your kiddos napping together. so sweet. :) i bet it didn't make for a fun day, but it will make for a happy memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! your photographs are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the neutral theme for this week. Looks really wonderful. We've been trying to move the boys into the same room...naptime has yet to work. They either fight or want to play non-stop. :o/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very sweet layout! There is so much action going on and your kids are so cute. Also it is very sweet of you to link up my blog here. Thank you so much. I love all your work too. All your pages are extremely artistic and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...