Monday, October 7, 2013

Project Life | Stick Together

This week:  We celebrated Rakhi this week.  We also went to the Bat Bridge Festival in downtown Austin, dressed as bats of course.  We visited the temple here and saw the peacocks that roam the grounds.  We also got to go to the Dave Chapelle and Flight of the Conchords show.  Pure comedic genius.  Other random moments include Avinash waiting for his monkey to come out of the dryer.  Just like Calvin and Hobbes, sigh.

First page: This spread is dominated by 5th&Frolic cards. Again.  What can I say? I just love them.  The warm tones just seem to match my photos and there is so much variety I don't get bored!   I have a lot of Dear Lizzy stickers and they match perfectly of course.  I love the gold accents in them and added a gold leaf card from Studio Calico as well.



Embroidery card from Amy Tangerine.  I used the rainbow twine from a recent SC kit and a little crate paper frame to highlight the actual rainbow.  It looks tiny but I love seeing and recording them.  

Page Two: More of the same. Dear Lizzy and some core kit cards included in my Studio Calico kit.  The photo overlay is a fun way to highlight a special photo on the spread. A little more gold foil from Dear Lizzy and some Lucky Charm stickers and chipboard.  Yeah, I had two filler cards and a photo from a previous week.  This tends to happen when I am behind and can't remember all the details of a week.  I like the white space it adds to the page though a lot.







I am linked up with The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday. The PL kits I am using generally are the Studio Calico kit, Kelly Purkey kit and Midnight kit, with multi-pack page protectors.   Thanks for visiting, I appreciate all of your support.  Please, leave your links to any PL pages in the comments so we can check them out too.

 ps. more beautiful free printables from Two Peas are available.  Go get them all!


3 comments:

  1. I adore your pages. Love all the little details and the handwritten journaling. The hand stitched tag is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures of the kids together this week. They look so sweet! I would have loved to go to the Flight of the Concords show while it was up here. Sounds like it would have been fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots to like your layout this week. Your handwritten journaling really adds a personal touch to the layout. In years to come your children will love having your writing recorded.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...