Saturday, December 10, 2016

December Daily | Day 9 Snow






Documenting a few different Anthropologie trips today.  It is my happy place! The mall is just way too stressful for me.  But in here it always feels like bliss. 





I even won a prize there on Black Friday.  Had to include that in here!








We love the fake snow! I did a little photo flip up in this pocket. 

I added some Heidi Swapp gold snowflakes on this card from the main kit. 


The full spread.  A lot of photos, and just enough words. 


Thanks for checking out my pages again!

XOXO,
Niru 


ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here.










3 comments:

  1. I love that 3x8 with the fake snow! Did you grab some from the store or what did you make it of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I got a couple packets of fake snow from Target and used that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it does look awesome- love those fancy gold letters as well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...