Monday, February 21, 2011

My rainbow entrelac baby blanket

{UPDATE: PLEASE CHECK OUT THE PATTERN HERE.}


Just thought I would share my latest work in progress.  It is a baby blanket done in using a basic interlace pattern.  I will post the pattern later in case anyone is curious.  I decided to make it rainbow colored and the interlace pattern seemed like a perfect fit for that since it really highlights color changes well.  I added a gray border as well to help it look more polished.  I bought the yarn on Monday and am almost finished with purple, but I need to do at least two or three rainbows before it is done.  Ryan and I were joking about how i'll have to knit through labor if new baby comes early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...