Friday, December 16, 2011

My Little Babies Mommy is Magic (no semicolon)



Just a little video to make Ryan miss us all a little bit more than he probably already does. Hopefully. Also, I'd like to take this time to remind him that he is not allowed to lose any more weight without me.

All of us playing together, staying in our pajamas waaay too late, and the retelling of the greatest game of hide and seek. In which I disappeared from the front closet and then later reappeared.

Of course Avinash believes I am magic (rightly so), but Ryan is having a tougher time with that. But still can't work out how I did it.

I normally love hide and seek, because I just find someplace comfortable and cover myself with a sheet. Avinash runs around and I get to nap until he finds me. Unless Ryan is also playing, this can take a while. I always seem to think I'm better concealed than I actually am. Until the game of magic, when I became the forever champion of hide and seek. My only regret is not magically recording their shocked reactions to my reappearing act. It is easy to disappear, it is in the reappearing that the true magic happens.

Needless to say, I will not be playing hide and seek with Ryan around again.

Also, please ignore my hair in the video.  Doing magic takes a lot out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...