Friday, December 9, 2011

Two Peas Challenge Winner

So happy to win another challenge at Two Peas.

I'm glad that they like it because I love this page too.  And the two B-side pages I also made, also dumbo themed.



On cardstock, I used a few strips of patterned papers from AC (red glitter and new Chaps), and punched one with stars.  And then used minimalist star confetti.  I love these kraft fair tickets as a border.  The clown is old patterned paper, punched out and highlighted with marker to match the dumbo clown better.  I cut journaling spots from this paper.  And used wooden banners as my title.  I love using wood, it adds so much texture and is so unique I feel.  I'm not that into fake wood grain; I prefer the real stuff, which is also why I never want to shop at Ikea again.  Avinash makes me draw this elephant all the time, it's not perfect, but I might as well include it somewhere in the scrapbook.
I don't know, Ryan keeps teasing me, but I just feel like recording every little thing about Dumbo that I can.  Except the one tantrum that led us to leave the line and rush back to the hotel.  Totally forgotten.



Avi helped me with this page and I couldn't be more proud!  Not much to it, just the B-side of my stitching and lots of little sassafras stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...