Saturday, December 19, 2015

Holiday Magic | December Daily Day 17

We crashed Avinash's school holiday party today.  I just love how much fun school is at that age.  And party days?  Just the best.  

Luckily I"m pretty good at helping setting up and then staying for the whole celebration.  Ha.  

 The little kids had the best time there too of course.  Lakshman totally makes himself at home.  It didn't take long for him to make friends with the kids and play chase with them.


I trimmed a journaling card from the kit and added typed journaling to it. I added another strip of patterned paper and strip of stamped jolly sentiments. 

 I put confetti in a pocket with wooden numbers and stapled them in place.

zydzyzdcs
cz <<<< Lakshman's contribution

 I used an old daily template from Ali Edwards for Lakshman's photo.  I added a strip of gold airmail washi tape and an acrylic word.  Holly and Jolly.



 I added another photo to my Day 16 spread as well.  Look at those two bears! I can't get enough.

 I love this photo of Nandini's friend holding him while they tell stories together. I used another template, this one 4x6.

 The litttle photo is from a walk Avinash and I took around the neighborhood, though it is kinda hard to see him.



You can see all of my December Daily posts here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...