Saturday, December 17, 2016

December Daily | Day 16 Gingerbread Train

We had so much fun making a gingerbread train together.  I was a little surprised when I talked them into this instead of the regular house, but they went for it pretty easily. 



Handwriting on a main kit card.  Added white stars here. 


My typed journaling says:

making a gingerbread train. 
eating icing & candy.

I added a gingerbread card from an old Crate Paper line and the red star from the PG mini kit.  I like that deep red. 


I love a little line of stamped text + embellishment together.  



The second page.  Lots of candy and powdered sugar snow.  I used a five on the next page to document five things (er, toys) about Lakshman, so I just gold embossed the back where it shows through here.


Thanks for checking out my pages again! 

XOXO, 
Niru 


ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...