Sunday, December 4, 2016

December Daily | Day 3 Santa!

Good morning and welcome to Day 3 of my December Daily Album.  Though we are not quite actually into December yet. This spread happened at the end of November which is when the Santa event we like to go to took place.  
Free champagne (for adults) and free cookies (also for adults, but we let the kids have some if they whine hard enough at us) is a winning combination. 

How cute is that very vintage Crate Paper snowman chipboard? Hoarding for the win!

I placed him inside a clear pocket. I just cut one page protecter in half to make this insert.  I typed up a card about what each kid talked about and wants. 

I backed the chipboard with patterned paper on the back.  And a cute photo of Lakshman. 

I took lots of gingerbread village pictures.

A simple cork geotag over my notes.  I had to cut up those leaves because I messed up my typing on the original card. 

True story.

That picture of Nandini was priceless. 

A look at the whole spread.  Avinash gave me the idea for an interlocking S & C.  Actually that was a chocolate design idea of his.  I'll take it.

Thank you for checking out my December Daily album! 


XOXO, 
Niru 


ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here.

2 comments:

  1. I am really loving your album! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your album! I can't wait to see what each day brings. I've very inspiring.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...