Sunday, December 11, 2016

December Daily | Day 10 Zilker Botanical Garden


I took a lot of inspiration from Ali Edwards on this page.  I absolutely loved her flip up page on day 3 and emulated that idea here.  



Today I was documenting December 2nd.  On this day I took a picture out of the bedroom window looking out at the tree.  


I printed out the photo twice and cut out the door way to make a flap. I added a little sticky file tab to the side. 

 Inside I cut out a window in the doorway.  Ha. 

I taped a picture of Lakshman at the Botanical Gardens.  Ryan loved how it looked like he was running off through the door and off on an adventure. 

I backed the flap with patterned paper and one of the printed tickets from the main kit.


I used the patterned paper on the other side of the spread.   I just washi taped the photos on to it. 

Love the little typed captions and quotes.


The full spread.  

Thanks for checking out my pages again!

XOXO,
Niru 


ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE what you've done with the door/photos! I've been enjoying your spreads! Keep 'em coming! - Robyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...