Friday, December 23, 2016

December Daily | Day 25 Christmas Morning Magic


Yes, we celebrated Christmas a little bit early.  About 21 days early to be exact. 

Not exactly traditional but we had a blast and we would do it again in a heartbeat.

My first photo is a large one of Lakshman.  He's a blur of fervent unwrapping.  After he finished with his gifts he started opening other gifts.

I typed my journaling and added the believe stamp and the little rubber circle on top.  I also clipped the gold chipboard number to fit in the space on the side.  I love the look of elements going over the edge. 



 This is one of wrapping papers I chose.  I didn't save any from the actual day, just tore a fresh piece and cut it into 2 inch squares.
I added a little 2 inch shipping tag and a gold label in the corner.

The back is the wrapping paper that I used for Avinash.  Not quite what he chose, but pretty close and a little less garish.  Ha.  I added a joy die cut to the top and a merry making chipboard piece.




This photo flips up to hold extra shots of present unwrapping.






I love this big white die cut frame for my photo of Lakshman.  So much fun.

More photos and more words. I used the chipboard from the shop and a lot of other random little messy circles.


Had to stars with the Millenium Falcon.


Thank you so much for going on this December Holiday journey with me this year! 

I hope your holidays are magical and full of blessings!!!

XOXO,
Niru

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...