Wednesday, December 7, 2016

December Daily | Day 6 Tree Trimming

Today I talked about our tree trimming process this year.  Picking out our favorite ornaments and styling a photo of them with my favorite holiday helper. 




She helped me place our favorite ornaments on a white poster board and we took lots of pictures.  She loved doing this little project with me.  She was so serious about decorating the tree too.  She even wanted the back to be done.

I just added a white box to the bottom of this photo and added the journaling.  I found a stamp that fit the empty space and popped it up a little with pop dots. I like the red ink for a little change.

The word strip is from the older Magic Story kit.


I added a two pocket divider in the middle of the spread.  The 30 is for the date (this happened on the 30th of November - still playing catch up).  

I love this little quote from Lakshman.  He really wanted to climb the tree.  

A simple file tab sticker.  

Messy gold circle from the main kit in the top pocket. I love the contrast of the photo with Nandini's hand. 

The opposing page is Nandini decorating the tree.  The die cut card is one I made years ago and pulled out of my stash.  I added a Surprise kit 4x6 card here. 



The full spread.  A lot of photos and gold stars. 

Thanks for checking out my pages again! 

XOXO, 
Niru 


ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...