Thursday, December 15, 2016

December Daily | Day 14 Peace & joy


Here I documented some photos I took with Lakshman around the house and around town. 

I wanted to try combining stamping and embossing on the journaling card here.  The facing page has a 3x4 card in that spot, so I cut the card to match it and added a hole reinforcer. 

My first attempt at stamping didn't go that well. I dropped the stamp.  I tried everything I could to erase that mark but it showed through so badly. 

Luckily I was able to peel off that confetti pretty easily and transferred it to a blank card.  I kept the sentiment from the card. 

I am actually glad that the first card got ruined.  I restamped on the blank card in glass slipper, a very nice light blue.  It's so beautiful with the gold embossing.

I added one of those little rubber circles to the second card.  So cute and just the perfect size.  I used a little gold label for my journaling.

Thanks for checking out my pages again! 

XOXO, 
Niru 


ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...