Thursday, December 22, 2016

December Daily | Day 22 Here We Go

Today I am sharing the page before we set off on our trip around the world!  We took the kids to see my family in India and our flights have us completely circumnavigating the globe by the time we are done.


I had to use this cities paper from Studio Calico.  I cut it in half to form a little map.  On the front I pasted this patterned paper from the main kit.

I used these large white alphas from Target.  They are supposed to be sticky, but not so much in real life.



On the inside I added more white stars and sketched our itinerary with arrows across the page.  I think I need to go in and stitch them down.  Maybe I can figure something out when we get back?

Thanks for checking out my pages!

XOXO,
Niru


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...