Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Cocoa Daisy | December Kit Moments Layouts and Video


This month's kit features lots of dreamy blues and bright pinks.  There are exclusive papers and stamps from the fabulous Leah Riordan of Mommyish and new designs from Pink Paislee and Crate Paper's latest lines.



Brave || I just loved this map patterned paper and fussy cut the states out of it.  Then I traced PA (my former home) and TX (my current home) out on two photos.  I used the gold baker's twine to trace a path between these two states and highlight the journey.  
I cut the paper down to 9x12 to help with the pattern from becoming too overwhelming.  I used my typewriter to tell my story.   Love getting the chance to tell a longer story now and then.  The title letters were fussy cut from another patterned paper. 


Moments || The exclusive vellum letters were just too perfect.  I am really proud of myself for not hoarding them either.  I kept my page pretty simple here otherwise.  A shipping tag, with journaling on the diagonal.  A few die cuts and a little askew frame layered under my photo. 




DITL || Finally I created two project life pages.  These are the photos from the end of November that didn't quite make it into my December Daily yet, and also the closing pages for my project life album for the year.  It feels so good to get my album done for another year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...