Monday, December 5, 2016

December Daily | Day 4 Donuts and Downtown

Today I documented our trip to the Driscoll hotel downtown to see the tree lighting there. They had singers so it is a nice little event. Plus, voodoo donuts is right down the street. 

This spread is really simple. Lots of photos, a chipboard number for the date (this happened at the end of November again).

I used a few cards from the Pam Garrison mini kit.  Love the bright colors she has in her kit.  I also added two chipboard statments from the surprise kit.  That kit, plus the cheer and magic kits are great Story Kits for DD. 

I love the full pocket photo of donuts. I also documented the story of Avi losing his tooth that night. He tries to act like he's very mature but he still has that spark of magic. 



Thanks for checking out my pages again! 

XOXO, 
Niru 


ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...