Tuesday, December 6, 2016

December Daily | Day 5 Mozart Light Show

Today I documented the first of December.  I have not done any templates yet like I have in years past.  

I took a photo of the light show we went to see.  I like the look of white typed journaling against the dark background.  It is also a nice contrast to the white chipboard number from the main kit. 


I cut some patterned paper to make the top card, and added a label with one of the acrylic pieces. 

I have been added typed journaling using both my computer for longer stories and my phone, with the Pixlr app.  


Trying to record more quotes as I hear them.  


The full spread.  A lot of photos and words.


Thanks for checking out my pages again! 

XOXO, 
Niru 


ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...