Tuesday, December 20, 2016

December Daily | Day 19 Disco Ball Photos

I love those pictures of baby's with a string of lights.  I've done different versions of that with all the kids in the past.  This day the sun was shining after a week of rain when the disco ball started glinting again.  Lakshman of course wanted to spin it around while he danced.  

Then he wanted to spin it himself.  Then he wanted to throw it.  I sat him on the couch and took some pictures instead.  Much safer.  

Until he tried to climb over the back edge three seconds later.  

I have two inserts in front of my full page photo.  I cute a few die cut pieces one day.  I slipped this one in a page protector and cut it to size.  I just closed the sides with washi tape.  


Behind it is a 2x2 divided page protector.  I love to see all his different moves.  First he sat, then he started looking up and marveling at the lights.  Soon he was throwing it again, throwing it up over his head, catapulting over it. 

I added one snippet of a kraft tag.  I also kept one window open so the vellum could show through. 


The back is more vellum and another kraft tag. 



The full page.   Magic indeed.  I used a die cut piece here again. 

The full spread. 

Thanks for checking out my pages again!

XOXO,
Niru 


ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...