Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ahoy there!


Hmmm....what is that mysterious creature??


Is it?  It is! The elusive baby princess mermaid.
{Ignore that toe.}






Bet'cha on land they understand
That they don't reprimand their daughters
{If only that were true..}
Flippin' your fins you don't get too far..



Pirate day was coming up and I desperately needed something to dress Nandini up in.  Luckily I still had lots of yarn scraps lying around and I was able to start working on this Friday evening.  I couldn't find anything cute online, so I somehow mustered all of my crocheting ability and came up with pattern and finished it against all odds. Actually it didn't take that long.  And you could probably do it in like one-tenth the time if you don't have an actual baby.  And a toddler who keeps pulling your yarn out of the spool and running around in circles with it until you are trapped like a bug in a spider web.  Like every five minutes.  It does help if you ignore the laundry and dishes all weekend.

What do you think?  I can work on typing out that pattern.  Let me know if you are interested in seeing it. 

I also linked up here: Idea Room.

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable...I would so love the pattern for that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lostnana...I wish you had emailed me sooner, I kinda forget how I did this. Will work on it as soon as I get the chance!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...