Sunday, September 11, 2011

MckMama photo previews!!

So excited to get these photo previews from Jennifer after our photoshoot this afternoon.  Made me feel like braving the crazy haircut, the crazy heat, the inevitable diaper blowout immediately before the time was totally worth it.  I have learned so much and been so inspired by MckMama over the years, it is so nice to meet her in person.  I know she is really popular, but I think with good reason!  She is so down-to-earth and humble.  She is obviously a great writer and photographer, just super-talented all around.  She made both kids so at ease and talked to both me and my husband about random things.  Working with her was really lovely, and I'd like to think of her as a friend.






Talk about SOOC, these are images from her cell phone of her computer screen!  I was too excited not to share.  We had some bad news about our nanny earlier today, so we are praying that her biopsy goes well and no malignancy.  I think Avi overheard me on the phone with her and not sure how much he understood, but has been asking to see her non-stop since then.  I am so worried about her and feel awful for not noticing something earlier.  I'm thankful at least she is getting it biopsied soon so we will see what happens.  Goodnight..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...