Monday, September 12, 2011

August Scrapbook Pages

 
Vintage baby knit pixie hat **more new AC Amy Tangerine stuff**
I crack myself up sometime. I love the hipster humour on tumblr, and I couldn't resist a vintage joke after I made this pixie hat for Nandini. It is great how well the Amy Tangerine line coordinated with this dear Lizzy die cut paper. Love mix and match!



So Lucky **even more Amy Tangerine**
Once I went back to work I finally got around to documenting how much I loved being at home with my babies.

Out of Frame **more Amy Tangerine**
I love how silly our self-timer shots always look. I had to scrap this photo mainly because of the look on Avi's face. He is very proudly holding up a piece of chalk and smiling. I love his confidence.
Again, I used the AT stuff with AC Margarita. It was an easy mix.



like a Bollywood movie
More self-timer shots. We tend to have very short attention spans and took these photos at a friends wedding. I used the letterbox frame in Piknik to make this shot even more movie-esque.
I stamped and embossed the paisley background on kraft paper with white Zing.  I really like how it turned out. 


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...