Monday, November 21, 2011

Not me! Monday from Sunday.

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


This day did not start with a 9 am birthday party and then go up hill from there. 

When my husband offered to take the kids out to the park during the evening cranky-baby overload hour, I did not feel incredibly guilty even though I spent the whole time trying to make dinner.

I did not also try out a probably totally effective 4-minute workout I spotted on pinterest.  Which will not likely be the only workout I actually try from there.

This four-minute workout did not knock all of the wind out of me.  Which definitely means it is working and is a whole new step up from our previous 8-minute ab workout. 

Shortly thereafter I did not find out the tortillas broiling in the oven had caught on fire.  Ummm...definitely not.

After dinner,  I did not open the cabinet to get the dust pan out, have Nandini at my feet while I was sweeping something up and in that two minutes have Avinash go behind me, get some spray, run around the island and spray her practically in the face before I have any clue of what is going on.

Did not scream at my 3 year old and then make my baby cry bloody murder for the next fifteen minutes while I tried to wash her eyes out just in case.

And I don't still feel like the worst mother who can't keep up and can't get it together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankfully both children are safely sleeping now with no permanent damage, (unless you count possible emotional scars?). 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Mckmama- Not Me Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...