Saturday, December 13, 2014

Oh What Fun! | December Daily Day 11

I recorded a bit about one of our family's favorite movies and the songs in it.   We saw a sing along version of Sound of Music in the theatre last summer and sang the songs a lot back then.  We keep hearing "My Favorite Things" being played lately.  Avinash and Nandini gleefully took up singing the songs again.  Nandini and I played some of the songs on the piano at dance class together too.

I used these big silver letters (from Target's dollar spot).  They are shiny and fabulous.  I added a few word strips with the song lyrics on top.

I wanted to tie in the blue from the rest of the spread so I added a little punched circle with a chipboard star and letter sticker in the middle.  I stapled the edges to ground it a little on the photo.

 The page divider is a hambly screen printed transparency.  Still need to find my hole punch. I adhered another circle and put one Freckled Fawn wood veneer number in the center.


Here is how it looks with the page divider folded over on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...