Saturday, December 20, 2014

Oh What Fun! | December Daily Day 18


Today while we were out at a friends place (where I took no pictures), I got to see a new trick from Lakshman. It was just him shaking his head back and forth then laughing. It's not a development milestone. There is no space for this achievement in his baby book. But it was most the precious thing. 


So, today I wrote about him. What he is like at ten months. Is he really magic? Yes. And famous too, according to Avinash because he is the first baby who ever laughed. True story.

I took this picture (on manual focus, f stop very low - I'm not a pro with the technical stuff) of him in the afternoon in front of our tree. I have about one hundred blurry pictures and this one, which was when I decided to call it quits. 

I trimmed a pattern paper from the kit in half for this 4x6 card below the photo. I added a strip of the festive masking tape. I lined up a few chipboard pieces on the side and put in a star in the center one. I decided to add a little acrylic present and the date using gold thickers. I think these frame my journaling pretty well. 


I added a pocket page in between this page and the next spread. I kept each pocket see through somewhat. 



 Each pocket got used for some embellishment. This one is filled an entire packet of acrylic stars from Freckled Fawn. I love just about anything rainbow colored. 


I stapled a large gold doily to the divided page as well. One pocket has some die cut stars and the word twinkle from the DD kit. The little candy cane is a Carter's tag I've probably been saving for years. I also paper clipped a few of the kraft postage stamp stickers from the kit on top. I tucked in a little wood veneer tree with them for good measure. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...