Friday, December 19, 2014

Oh What Fun! | December Daily Day 17

 Trying to get a decent picture of these kids all dressed up, after having eaten half their body in chocolate and cookies, was next to impossible.  Turns out I really love this photo because of all the silliness it captures.  This is definitely my least blurry picture I could find, but you can still see how Nandini is smirking at me because she is about to bolt off camera. I thought adding the words #sugarhigh (font bebas in white) over the photo was a bit redundant but it had to be done.  I stapled a gold star on top for extra sprinkly goodness.

I put two photos of me and Ryan holding the baby on top.  He is so well loved. The Santa picture was almost obligatory but he wasn't my favorite.

 I even made them sit in front of our tree at home for a picture.  Results were mixed.  I added some more words before printing and a couple gold embellishments after.  I put a few strips of washi tape on the edges of the picture and used one of my favorite pattern papers of the kit, north pole.
 This countdown card from Pink Paislee is another favorite.  Just so graphic and bold.   I added a little gold sticker just to tie it in to the rest of the spread.

 Here is a more full look of the page.

On the back I added an extra star and an older Kelly Purkey stamp at the top.  Such an awesome Elf reference and one that seems to apply to my daily life way too often.
 I added a little perforated word strip and some journaling below.  Such a good look.  I saw this a lot in Ali Edward's week in the life book and just love it.  Something about the texture and contrast it adds.


You can view all of my December Daily Pages here.





Thanks for visiting! In my etsy shop, in addition to my washi tape samplers I added a holiday set as well.  This set is cool because it comes with red and gold glitter twine and glitter ribbon.  Check out the Christmas washi tape sampler here.  I really had fun with the colors here, lots of red, green, silver and gold with pops of teal, chalkboard and lime. Every order from now until the end of December also comes with a free gift. Use code WASHI for 10% off any order or code RAINBOWS for free domestic shipping.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...