Saturday, December 6, 2014

Oh What Fun! | December Daily Day five


Today we made one more trip to Anthropologie. We picked up some fun treasures and gifts there on Black Friday. But then we noticed a few things we bought were on sale even further. Back we went for the price adjustment. 

I adore their packaging and save whatever I can of it. This years "gift for your gift" is especially cute. I asked them for a quite a few extra. This one is taped to the outside of the page protector. How I love the gold foiling on it. 




My day three spread had a full page picture so I backed that page with patterned paper. 
I stapled a glittered star to tie it in with the right side. I like how it adds something a bit unexpected covering up the a in peace. 


I also saved one of the crackers from Black Friday. It was already popped so I cut it up to fit the journaling card. What cute packaging have you found? Anything else you are saving for your album?

1 comment:

  1. Love the tree! So awesome! And your star is in the perfect place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...