Thursday, March 8, 2012

Saat Rang Mein Kel Rehi Hai



Yesterday was Holi and I was kind of bummed about not getting to celebrate it since we were traveling for half the day.  Luckily after dinner things sort of calmed down.


He had already taken his bath, but I decided to open up a little bit of color anyway.  He LOVED it.  Again, of course. 


After every wild smear of color he would sweetly say Happy Holi.  When Nandini woke up briefly in the evening I let him put some rang on her too, but only little because she a baby

 Hope you got to throw colors on all your loved ones yesterday.

3 comments:

  1. Love the rang barse ! You opened an etsynshop? Good for you dear! I keep thinking that I should, but chicken out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I'm a bit all over the place with it. Need to find my niche still.

    Do you guys play Holi with your girls yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. off to find out more about what looks to be a wonderful celebration....!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...