Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Cocoa Daisy December Reveal | Desktop Kit and Unboxing Video

Ready for another month of Cocoa Daisy?  It is such a fun kit for a holiday month but very versatile too.

This is me opening up the box when it first got to me.  Take a look at all the lovely things inside the kit. 

I made four projects this month, all layouts.

On the Trail | I used the DITL kit cards heavily here along with the memorydex cards.  I added tabs to the cards.  I am loving the neutrals, bold black and white prints with little pops of color.



Please Feed the Bear | I originally was going to title this "Handle with care", but Ryan and I found this one a lot cuter. I did some simple stamping, but layered in multiple colors to create a mat for the photo.  



Playing Annie | I used tags and cut up multiple DITL cards for this page.  I like how the tags can house journaling and embellishments.  A different take on the grid layout for me.


Diwali Lights | This is a special photo from last year that I have been waiting to scrap.  I cut up the photo and patterned in a grid and then adhered them back down.  I love the colors of this card as well and how they go with the blue of the photo. 


Go to Cocoa Daisy to check out the fun goodies in the shop there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...