Thursday, December 17, 2015

Holiday Magic | December Daily DAY 15

Totally random spread.  Sometimes I get the feeling I need to do something different.  It is that.  

 I cut up a Hambly transparency to make a divider.  It makes a good resting place for the eye as well.

 I stitched a photo to a kraft envelope.  This part was so fun to do.  I had added typed journaling before printing.

I didn't just tell the story of the photo but gave a little run down of the day.

Does he look just like this bear or what?  I had to randomly add this card to the page.

 The page is made from an old handbook insert with a pocket.  I cut a piece of glittered vellum and layered it on top of the red to tone it down the color a bit.

I added a strip of the same vellum to the bear card and stapled the word december over it.

Full page.  I tucked in a christmas tree tag and a red doily in the pocket to fill it out a bit.  


You can see all of my December Daily posts here.


1 comment:

  1. I love the stitched photo on the kraft envelope - very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...