Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Week in the Life Tuesday - Getting Started

 I made this polaroid photo collage of my Monday/Tuesday photos.  I printed it out in 4x6 segments of two photos each so that each polaroid was slightly smaller than 3x4.


 I misted kraft and white cardstock in gold, white, red and pink. I was really happy with the coverage from the new opaque white huey.  In retrospect I might have done all kraft pages misted in white.

Using a post bound AC album in red cloth.  I like the way it lays flat.  I wanted something a little smaller than my usual, but didn't feel like cropping all my pages to 8.5x11.

I went through my stash and choose some pretty papers.  I picked colors to match my hueys.  I was also looking for smaller patterns that are a little busier than what I tend to use.  I want to keep embellishments to the bare minimum so I figured I could go for the extra oomph in paper.

My polaroids printed and trimmed, ready to go in to the album.

I decided to use Studio Calico wood veneers and black sketchbook thickers.  I think I will use only these two alphas throughout.  And maybe this stamp

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...